Original Article Source Credits: Global News , https://globalnews.ca/
Article Written By: Rachael D'Amore
Original Article Posted on: August 17, 2020
Link to Original Article: https://globalnews.ca/news/7281074/cra-hack-online-services/
Original Article Source Credits: CBC News , https://www.cbc.ca/
Article Written By: John Paul Tasker
Original Article Posted on: Sep 27, 2020
Link to Original Article: BC/news/politics/free-automatic-tax-returns-benefits-1.5739678
With a firm grounding in accounting and knowledge of all the rules and laws pertaining to tax, a Chartered Professional Accountant will help you better organize the financial affairs of your business. They’ll come up with comprehensive strategies to minimize your tax liability and reduce your expenses while maximizing your profits.
Click here to Download PDF
A. Information – All Clients Must Provide
B. Additional Information – New Clients Must Provide
C. Questions to Answer
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from the team at Saklas & Co., CPAs
We would like to inform our clients that our office will be closed for the holidays from December 24, 2019, through January 1, 2020.
If you need any assistance from us during this time, feel free to get in touch with us by clicking here.
Our email newsletter is a one-stop resource for all the latest news and content about Saklas & Co., CPAs, accounting, tax services, business development services and Chartered Professional Accountants (CPA’s).
By signing up for this newsletter, you’ll have all the information you need related to accounting and taxes.
- » What to know (and do) about the CRA breach and shutdown
- » Feds promise free, automatic tax returns — a change that could send benefits to thousands
- » Why You Should Choose Saklas & Co., CPAs!
- » COVID-19 – FINANCIAL RELIEF FOR CANADIANS
- » 2019 Personal Income Tax Return Checklist
- » Season’s Greetings from Saklas & Co., CPAs
- » Have You Signed Up For The Saklas & Co., CPAs Newsletter?
- » Announcing the new website