Tax Filing: 3 Quick Tips From the Canada Revenue Agency
April is almost over. And you know what that means: it’s time to file your taxes!
If you don’t get your taxes in on time, you’ll have to pay penalties. That alone is a good reason to file your taxes promptly. On top of that, there’s the fact that doing the work now spares you the headache later. With that in mind, here are three tips on filing your taxes — direct from the Canada Revenue Agency’s website.
Original Article Source Credits: The Motley Fool , https://www.fool.ca/
Article Written By: Andrew Button
Original Article Posted on: April 13, 2021
Link to Original Article: https://www.fool.ca/2021/04/13/tax-filing-3-quick-tips-from-the-canada-revenue-agency/
- » Meet The Face Behind Saklas & CO., CPAs
- » Solving Common Problems That Most Small Businesses Face
- » Season’s Greetings From Saklas & Co., CPAs
- » Tips To Get The Most Out Of Your Tax Return
- » TFSA Users: You Could Pay 15% Tax on Dividends With 1 Costly Mistake
- » Tax-Saving Tips For Canadian Taxpayers
- » The CRA gives a chilling assessment on accidental TFSA overcontributions
- » Sources of retirement income