Tax preparers and professionals: Here’s what you need to know for the 2021 tax-filing season
This year, the COVID-19 pandemic may have affected the tax-filing situations of your clients. It may also affect the way you usually interact with them to file their income tax and benefit returns. Over 30 million returns were filed last season, and over 17 million were electronically filed by tax preparers and tax professionals. The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) wants to help you make sure your clients are prepared to file their returns this year.
Original Article Source Credits: Canada.ca, https://www.canada.ca/
Article Written By: NA
Original Article Posted on: February 11, 2021
- » CRA to Retirees: 5 Ways to Avoid the 15% OAS Clawback
- » Attention! The CRA Is Extending the $2,000/Month CRB to 38 Weeks
- » Tax preparers and professionals: Here’s what you need to know for the 2021 tax-filing season
- » Canada Revenue Agency: Big Changes Coming to Your 2021 Income Tax Bracket
- » ‘Fear and uncertainty:’ What to expect from your 2021 taxes
- » Latest CRA Update: Is the Tax Deadline Extended Again in 2021?
- » CRA 2021 Update: Dont Forget to Claim the $500 Digital News Tax Credit!
- » Top Five Things To Look For When Hiring A Chartered Professional Accountant