Canada Revenue Agency: Big Changes Coming to Your 2021 Income Tax Bracket
Last year was very different for everyone. The pandemic affected different businesses differently. Many people lost their jobs or took pay cuts, while some got significant hikes in salary. While this was a one-off year, it didn’t stop the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) from introducing the new income and inflation-adjusted income tax bracket for 2021. See how this change will impact your salary and tax bill.
Original Article Source Credits: The Motley Fool , https://www.fool.ca/
Article Written By: Puja Tayal
Original Article Posted on: February 15, 2021
Link to Original Article: https://www.fool.ca/2021/02/15/canada-revenue-agency-big-changes-coming-to-your-2021-income-tax-bracket/
- » CRA to Retirees: 5 Ways to Avoid the 15% OAS Clawback
- » Attention! The CRA Is Extending the $2,000/Month CRB to 38 Weeks
- » Tax preparers and professionals: Here’s what you need to know for the 2021 tax-filing season
- » Canada Revenue Agency: Big Changes Coming to Your 2021 Income Tax Bracket
- » ‘Fear and uncertainty:’ What to expect from your 2021 taxes
- » Latest CRA Update: Is the Tax Deadline Extended Again in 2021?
- » CRA 2021 Update: Dont Forget to Claim the $500 Digital News Tax Credit!
- » Top Five Things To Look For When Hiring A Chartered Professional Accountant