COVID-19 could affect your tax season, says expert
Tax season may look a little different this year because of COVID-19.
From people who claimed CERB, to those who spent much of 2020 working from home, there are some things to keep in mind while filing taxes this year.
Lisa Gittens is a senior tax professional with H&R Block. She spoke to Portia Clark of CBC's Information Morning on Thursday and answered questions about what taxpayers should keep in mind this year.
Original Article Source Credits: CBC , https://www.cbc.ca/
Article Written By: NA
Original Article Posted on: Jan 14, 2021
Link to Original Article: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/expert-answers-covid-19-tax-season-questions-1.5873331
- » CRA to Retirees: 5 Ways to Avoid the 15% OAS Clawback
- » Attention! The CRA Is Extending the $2,000/Month CRB to 38 Weeks
- » Tax preparers and professionals: Here’s what you need to know for the 2021 tax-filing season
- » Canada Revenue Agency: Big Changes Coming to Your 2021 Income Tax Bracket
- » ‘Fear and uncertainty:’ What to expect from your 2021 taxes
- » Latest CRA Update: Is the Tax Deadline Extended Again in 2021?
- » CRA 2021 Update: Dont Forget to Claim the $500 Digital News Tax Credit!
- » Top Five Things To Look For When Hiring A Chartered Professional Accountant