Get ready to do your taxes
The deadline to file your return and pay your taxes is April 30, 2021.
If you’re self-employed or have a spouse or a common-law partner who is self-employed, the deadline to file your taxes is June 15, 2021. All taxes owed must still be paid by April 30, 2021.
Doing your taxes is easier than you think. There are many services available to help you this tax season.
Original Article Source Credits: Canada.ca , https://www.canada.ca/
Article Written By: NA
Original Article Posted on: 2021-01-12
Link to Original Article: https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/campaigns/taxes-get-ready.html
- » CRA to Retirees: 5 Ways to Avoid the 15% OAS Clawback
- » Attention! The CRA Is Extending the $2,000/Month CRB to 38 Weeks
- » Tax preparers and professionals: Here’s what you need to know for the 2021 tax-filing season
- » Canada Revenue Agency: Big Changes Coming to Your 2021 Income Tax Bracket
- » ‘Fear and uncertainty:’ What to expect from your 2021 taxes
- » Latest CRA Update: Is the Tax Deadline Extended Again in 2021?
- » CRA 2021 Update: Dont Forget to Claim the $500 Digital News Tax Credit!
- » Top Five Things To Look For When Hiring A Chartered Professional Accountant