Get ready to do your taxes
The deadline to file your return and pay your taxes is April 30, 2021.
If you’re self-employed or have a spouse or a common-law partner who is self-employed, the deadline to file your taxes is June 15, 2021. All taxes owed must still be paid by April 30, 2021.
Doing your taxes is easier than you think. There are many services available to help you this tax season.
Original Article Source Credits: Canada.ca , https://www.canada.ca/
Article Written By: NA
Original Article Posted on: 2021-01-12
Link to Original Article: https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/campaigns/taxes-get-ready.html
- » Meet The Face Behind Saklas & CO., CPAs
- » Solving Common Problems That Most Small Businesses Face
- » Season’s Greetings From Saklas & Co., CPAs
- » Tips To Get The Most Out Of Your Tax Return
- » TFSA Users: You Could Pay 15% Tax on Dividends With 1 Costly Mistake
- » Tax-Saving Tips For Canadian Taxpayers
- » The CRA gives a chilling assessment on accidental TFSA overcontributions
- » Sources of retirement income